Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JigginIsLife

HELP!!

5 posts in this topic

Well the situation sits as this: a party of us 6 guys were planning a trip up to the area and was going to stay at the InWeGo resort. planning on heading out on 8th and maybe 10th or 11th not sure yet. but with the recent drop on temperatures and lack of snow apparently all the the pipes have froze up. i was wondering if there were any little places around this area that arnt listed on the internet that possibly only the local folks know about. we have had this trip planned for about 2 months now and any info would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks a bunch.

Sleeping Fawn Resort 218-732-5356. They keep one 3 bedroom cabin open all winter. We have stayed there many times and have been very satisdfied with them. Very family orientated, not a party resort. Between Park Rapids and Lake George.

Call the chamber of commerce. That's their job!

Toll free 800-247-0054.

Good luck. Warm weather forcast for next week!!!

Well, you probably already know about it, but Crow Wing Crest Resort has their best cabin open year round. They're on the east side of 11th. I've met the owners several times and they run a great resort. I've toured that cabin before and it's fantastic; sleeps 12 I believe.

We were at our cabin on the 11th this last weekend. And also found our water frooze. Hope it is OK come spring. The heat worked, so we survived.