Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fetzeriiif

Zippel Bay Resort Directions

8 posts in this topic

I'm heading up tomorrow sleeper at Zipple Bay Resort. I have good directions to get to Baudette, but I'm not sure of how to get from there to the Resort. Any help would be greatly appreciated. confused.gif

Fetzer: Take Hwy 172 toward Wheelers Point, just west of Baudette, to County Rd 8. Go left, or West. Follow the #8 road until you see the signs to Zipple Bay Resort. You will go past several resorts, Ken-mar Kee, Walleye Retreat, Morris Point, etc. You will also go past the Zipple State Park. The resort sign is a little farther and will be on you right side, can't miss it.. Have fun, Nick does a good job of having his guides put you on fish... smile.gif Kaz

Kaz is right on. He has been to every resort up there and knows them all. If he doesn't its because they just opened up yesterday...LOL. Good luck and hang on Bill

Thanks guys,I'll post a report when I get back. grin.gif

Actually, the sign will be on your left, if your coming from Baudette. Either way still can't miss it.

Not if you are in a rear-facing car seat 1tofish! tongue.gif

Hey Ripper,

I moved up to the forward facing style....

Haugen and I were fishing in your neck of the woods on Wednesday. Did really good. 3 of us fishing, we ended up 2 short on the saugers. Nice size, steady action all day. No monsters, but still a good day for mid-Feb.

Later,

Lip Ripper is usually facing the wrong way. Good to hear people catch fish when Lip is not there!!