Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royce Aardahl

Not a bad perch

14 posts in this topic

img2056dy1.jpg

Nice Perch at that! My better half got a fat, full of eggs, 13 incher. Perch that is! shocked.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I could not believe it was a perch! There are some dandies in there!

The 13 is still swimmin!

That is the biggest perch i have ever seen! confused.gif

Tasty! wink.gif I think this winter season on ML has spoilt me - I've grown used to seeing these in buckets!

TRZ you must not fish Mille Lacs in late Feb or March cuz they get bigger. Oh yeah...they get bigger. They get so big you start to hear the theme music from Jaws in your head......ok not that big, but still it's not uncommon to see some 14"ers during the late ice bite. grin.gif

nice measureing device. did you make it yourself?

regards,

minnesotatuff

I was kidding a bit, i usually don't keep them any smaller than that. most limits i pulled this fall were all over 11 inches. i will say they have been alot harder to locate this winter! smirk.gif

Not if you know were to go,

i am going up this friday and sunday

i will post pictures of my catch

I thought you might be joking around. Da dum.....da dum.....da dum da dum dadumdadumdadum....... grin.gif

I second that measuring device. That is awesome. That almost better than the fish.

over the limit, hope you didnt jinx your trip by your last post... ;-) best of luck, im looking forward to your pics. ive been fishing thru the puter the last 2+ weeks with a case of shingles... cant wait to give it a try in reality, not much time left.

regards,

minnesotatuff

Quote:

I second that measuring device. That is awesome. That almost better than the fish.

Board member MSRD (Mississippi River Dog) Makes those, there awesome, I have a 30"er sitting at his house waiting for delivery. He posts in the Upper Miss forum if ya want to get ahold of him!

How much do they go for? I can always check the other forum. I would like the 30".

MSRD does a great job! When my wife saw the board she said it is so nice she couldn't believe I would put a slimey fish on it.