Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crappeyeslayer

Heat Waves A Comin'!

6 posts in this topic

I like everyone else am very excited to see that mother nature is going to give us a break coming up soon! This heat wave will make fishing alot more enjoyable, as well as making the run and gun pay off! Do you think that the weather should force a guy to change where he is fishing acording to structure or depth? I will be there this weekend and with the warmer weather i hope to be able to move ever 20 min or so till I find some active fish! grin.gif

I thnk the same spots will be good only the fish will be more active with the high pressure/cold front gone.

Remember that 10 feet down the water temps remain the same. It's only us above the ice that are effected by the AIR temps.

Why is it every time I hear something about air temps n fishing I hear David Bowe singing "Under Pressure" in my head?confused.gif

Sorry I missed therapy this week. grin.gif

Jonny-Ill be sure to have that song play over and over again when you get that iPod. grin.gif

Quote:

Why is it every time I hear something about air temps n fishing I hear David Bowe singing "Under Pressure" in my head?
confused.gif

Sorry I missed therapy this week.
grin.gif

John sorry you missed your therapy session this week but I personally like ZZ Tops version "she likes whips and chains shes got me under pressure" are you ready for this weekend coming, 72 hours no sleep, might see you Saturday at Hillmans 5 Star Pub.