Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyeslayer18

Walleyes

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys im new to this i just joined, but is anyone getting any walleyes on prior lake or anywhere around there?

I was on Prior last night and had a bunch of lookers holding tight to the bottom but didn't catch any. Switched up the presentation a couple times but there were still no takers. Ended up switching over to crappies. I might give it a shot Thursday and Saturday again.

where abouts on the lake are you cause right now im just fishing for panfish. if you know where sand point beach is and you go north or that im all the way over there.

I entered the lake at sand point beach and went east. There is a couple other spots I wanna check down that way. I want to try to keep a decent distance from the villages that are out there.

yea im over there too are you past the island. i enter on that sort of private access its in between two houses. i just wanna hook into some walleyes while i can.