Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparcebag

Not a fish Question

11 posts in this topic

I'm having computer problems!! anyone in the area know someone who can help me?Before I contribute to some advertised company!

Hard to know how to help if we don't know what the problem is. I know their is the computer doctor in Willmar. I also have a brother in-law who fixes computers in his spare time.

Forget the computer and make Sandy a nice early evening meal. It's Valentines Day! Get out the candles and put one of the fishing videos on.

Slot I bought the contourPro,I download it and it installs.When I try to open it I get application Error Geomaste caused a general protection fault in modual CRYPTO 16DLL at 0001:7A90! I'm confused I dont know anything about computers!!

Quote:

Slot I bought the contourPro,I download it and it installs.When I try to open it I get application Error Geomaste caused a general protection fault in modual CRYPTO 16DLL at 0001:7A90! I'm confused I dont know anything about computers!!

Try to uninstall the program completely. Then restart your computer and try to install it again.

CRYPTO 16DLL at 0001:7A90<< this is a DLL file that may be corrupt for some reason.. Dlls have a tendency to have a mind of their own sometimes.. lol like previous post.. uninstall and re-install..lso if you have a firewall up turn it off when you re install..

I've un and reinstalled Ican't remember how many times virus protection off firewall off Thats why I beleive someone with experience has to look at it.Was hopin someone here knew someone who could help I'd rather give money here than a company.But I dont want to wait too long. Thanks for suggestions,Keep em comin!

Sparcebag,

Talked to the brother in-law. HE said it tough for him without acutally seeing the computer. he said to first google the error. Usually you aren't the first person with the problem. Next contact the website for that software company and if it's a problem with their product they will definately get you through it. Doing this shouldn't cost you a dime.

Quote:

Hard to know how to help if we don't know what the problem is. I know their is the computer doctor in Willmar. I also have a brother in-law who fixes computers in his spare time.

My dad is the computer doctor. Does great work. His ad is always in the west central tribune.

Its a Dell computer new well almost a year old,I guess thats old by now.I've been contacting them since this happened. Also microsoft Who did checked and told me to contact DELL because the motherboard & the processer dont jive! well dell just sent back after I sent Report from Microsoft to them and said they would do something? But waiting for them is like waiting for the lakes to thaw!

I guess that's what happens when Dell's support system is assigned acrossed seas. It probably takes a little longer. Did you try just googling it?