• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Green and other Reports

Went to green on Fraiday. Seen a lot of sunnies on the camera and vex. Caught a nice eye, and then the crapps moved in but would not bite.

Skinny

Went ouit this morning and got small pearch. I didnt see anything in the (Dum Qua View) me peering my face down the hole cool.gif If you ever stop by to check on the fishing I may just be peerin down the hole Not passed out face down. smirk.gif Dum question but dont walleye and northern go into pearch and sunfish territory to feed. On them in the morn and at sunset?

Generaly Northern feed on the perch and bass feed on the sunfish. But that is not saying they will eat other species also.

Hi,

My friend's family has an old cabin on Green Lake (across from Jesse Lake). I'm gonna fish Green this weekend, but will be pulling my Fish Trap out from the cabin.

Any spots I should look for within 100 or 200 yards of this part of Green (across from Jesse)? Looking at the depth map, looks like just to the west of the cabin there are some nice contours dropping from 10 to 40 feet with an inside turn close to shore.

Also, straightout quite a ways, looks like there is a small 10 foot hump surrounded by 50 foot water.

Do people fish crappies on Green suspended over deep water? Or just fish the breaks?

Thanks!

John

I fished Green the last few days with minimal sucess. I was in 19 ft at first and caught smalll pearch. Talked to a few people and they said I was too shallow for the eyes. I moved Deeper and didnt mark or have any nibbles at all. Moved agian and fished from 2 to 6:15pm and got 1 12 incher, back for next year. Is it 1/2 spearing and 1/2 fishing on Lone Tree Bar? And is Green a good night lake for eyes generaly like Diamond because its Clear water?

I got the house out on green on the north west side. only got 2 walleys last night and missed a few.