Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icemac33

Tyler, No slabs?

6 posts in this topic

Whats the report? I was looking forward to a few pics of some hog crappies. Did you get into them? Heard it was a wee bit windy. grin.gif

I knew somebody would be askin. We only caught 1 crappie all weekend and I didn't get it. It was 13". Caught several dozen eyes up to 19" and quite a few perch up to 11" and 1 dink pike.

Here's an 11" perch. Its not the Jumbos you get out of some of the bodies of water, but they are starting to get somewhat sizeable in URL.

ty_perch1.jpg

I'll post some eye pictures when my buddy sends them to me.

Thats the way it goes on URL. It sounds like it was a little hard to hunt those crappies down and stay alive at the same time. I just checked the extended forecast for next Wednesday when we get up there and it says a high of 39. grin.gif Warmer than Rochesters outlook. In all the times I've fished the lake it has always been brutal. Hoping for a break this time and some crappies while wearing a t-shirt. Too much to ask?

When i looked at this post i thought we were coming up with new nick names for Mr. holm. new nickname 'tyler no slabs' i think it is catchy. i like it i hope it sticks

Quote:

When i looked at this post i thought we were coming up with new nick names for Mr. holm. new nickname 'tyler no slabs' i think it is catchy. i like it i hope it sticks

Funny Guy there Ike. You can call me "Two Foot Eye Ty" if you wish. I'm hoping to pull a few that size this weekend back in SoDak.