Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimmy from Cottage Grove

Sleeper house? March 17th

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys I am heading up to LOW. We are looking to get a sleeper house for one night.I have heard zippel bays houses catch alot. Yet they seem to be almost twice the price as other resorts in the area. Does anyone have any recomendations? Or thoughts?

Jimmy: Click on Riverbend Resort link at the top of the page, they are one of the Forum Sponsors. Theeir sleepers are nice, brand new last year. If you scroll down to the bottom of the winter page you will see the prices, pretty reasonable. Good luck and hang on. Bill

I would recommend Arnesen's. They are also a sponsor on this site. In March, their sleepers are most likely around Arnesen's reef, which is where late ice fishing is consistently good year in and year out. Give them a call or check their site.

Bapperpimp, do you have a place up there?

Yes, I do. I own a place in the south park.