Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buckpredator

Prior Lake Break in

2 posts in this topic

Well, its a shame it has to be this way, but for the longest time I was telling my brother he should remove anything of value out of his fish house when he wasn't there. Sometime late on Sunday night or Monday during the day someone broke into his house and taught him his lesson. They took a bucket of rods and reels, a couple small tackle boxes full of lures, and his ice chisel. They also took my sunflower and a five pound tank that I left in there. mad.gif Grand total of every thing stolen roughly: $450.00. At least he didn't leave a vexilar or anything like that. It just sucks a person can't trust leaving something back for the convienience of themselves.

I had a perm on Spring lake about 11 years ago and it got ransacked on the night before we had to have the houses off.

Lucky the heater was bolted to the floor...!

Busted the door off, trashed the frame and got some stuff.

I never went back to a perm...been doing portables ever since. It sucks that there are so many idiots out there who can't leave other peoples stuff alone. mad.gif