Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coach1310

Fish Lake(Mora)

5 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has fished it this winter and if anything is going. In the past I have caught some nice gills out there and was just wondering if it is worth a trip! Thanks

I am starting to think either a. nobody fishes this lake anymore or b. nobody wants to talk about it!!!

i went out there once about 4 weeks ago......went in the morn from 6:30 to 11 and caught small perch.....popped holes all over from the island to the north end......i heard they bite better at dusk hours and supposedly right under the ice about 2 feet under.....good luck and let us know how it goes......i will hit this lake come late ice early spring.....nice crappies if you can locate them...

there is a fishing contest on the lake this Sat. I have not fished it in a few years, but may try my luck at the contest.

i've had zero luck out there this year. seen some decent catches but nothing too special.