• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing Twin Pines Resort Area for the first time... HELP!

joeyquicksand*

I've fished metro area and such, but have never fished mille lacs (summer or winter) before. Any suggestions... we got a couple cabins on the ice rented this weekend.

Any tips on bringing up fish on mille lacs?????

thanks!!!

from my experience rattle reels and dead sticks during the night have givin me my best results. walmart carries portable rattle reels that hang on 5 gallon buckets that work fairly well. be prepared with your own lattern in case lights go out in the night or flashlights.

I have been fishing around the area latly with mixed results. A plain red hook and a shiner has been good. Smaller spoon and minnow head or larve right off the bottom to five feet off bottom for perch. Twin pines is pretty good about keeping their houses clean and on a good spot. I have been haveing better luck right on top of the reefs than on the breaks for the eyes. Good fishing yall!!