Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Cranker

Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay FM Pics

14 posts in this topic

Daniellewithherveryfirstwalleye.jpg

Danielle's Very First Walleye Ever!!! S4020832.jpg

Danille and The Cranker after her first Walleye!!! S4020841.jpg

She got another one! This time its a pout! Most fisherman won't even touch a pout. Danielle is a true fisherwoman! HotFisherwomen.jpg

Lissa and Danielle having fun out on the ice at Appeldoorn's TheCrewfromInverGroveHeightswithThe.jpg

To the whole crew from Inver Grove Heights, Mn. Thank you so much for sharing your ice fishing experience with us at Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort! You were a lot of fun! See you again next year!

Fish On!!!

DSC_0041-1.jpg

Randy's Nice Perch DSC_0039-1.jpgSunsetsonthelake.jpg

Beautiful Sunsets at Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort DoeIsland.jpg

Doe Island DSC_0043.jpg

Nice Walleye Randy!

Fish On!!!

wilcraft2005.jpg

Filming of Minnesota Bound P1010135.jpg

Nice Fish! DSCN1976-1.jpg

Now here are some trophy's! Shaun's 30 and a half incher and Jeremy's 28 and a half incher!!! Nice Fish Guys!

Dude,

I have to hang out with you more often. After seeing those pictures I've decided the whole sleep thing is overrated anyways laugh.gif

Looks to me like the Wilcraft catches nice eyes. cool.gif

Nice pix cranker next time i am there maybe i can land some fish like that. Hopefully will make the Appeldoorn's FM get together next year sounds like a blast keep up the good work hear lots of great things about u and Appeldorn's from HL grin.gif

cranker!! hey to bad we missed each other all the time , that's how it goes. Robb, Scott and myself had a great time! {we think grin.gif} definately worth the 11hr. drive appledorns is a very nice place. Allready talked about making it a yearly trip. Long ways for 2 walleye and 2 perch, but thats fishing.Thanks for everything . keep up the good work!!! Your new fisher friend from IN. Todd

Harvey Lee!! Just wanted to let you know we had a great time last wkd. and thank you very much for hanging around for the afternoon and giving us some tips. 30plus hrs of no sleep takes it toll on a person crazy.gifcrazy.gif and of course to much fun! The house was fun to stay in, First time for us sleeping on ice. Take care and i hope you liked the skis ,thank you for your ideas {very good ones to} Fishing in IN. isn't that bad maybe you will have to make the trip sometime!! Your new fisher friend. Todd

Thanx, jmschuetz!!!

Fish On!!!

Thanks for coming Todd.

I wish you much success in your ski idea! Hope to see you again next year. Hopefully I will not be as busy and we can visit more.

Take care, and I am glad that you made it home safe to Indiana.

Fish On!!!

Great photos Jim! I'll have to shoot for next year. smirk.gif

If I had action like that in my house I would also give up sleeping.NICE FISH grin.gifgrin.gif

Dan,

Please get in contact with me about those cabins for the Royal Flush Hunt Club. I have our website up and running now and want to direct you too our site. We will be up and running here on FM sometime next week.

I wish I was able to do your competetion next week.

Fish On!!!