Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanson

URL Slabfest II - Roll Call

80 posts in this topic

Who's Coming???

Please post here and I'll start (and continuously update) a list of names.

Please view "Official" URL Slabfest II Topic for all pertinent details and information.

-hanson

-iffwalleyes

-Boilerguy & son Matthew ("Stump")

-Paul Waldowski

-sheepheadslayer

-Dietz Dittrich & Dad

-Tom Hatlestad

-Cheffrey

-TTfromBlaine

-Surface Tension

-skinnylee & wife

-gregh

-EMJB (Erick & Jackie)

-CatManLee

-Fishn addict + 2

-Borch & Wife

-jwink + 3

-minimite & crew

-camtis + 2

-Pikester

-huntingislife & GF

-Mike L & wife

-Sutty + 1

-End of the Line + 6 or 7

-Stan7600 + 2

-Coldwater Crappie Guy + 3

-deadminnowcatcher

-dnice1707

-jig n' jerk + gf

-crappie_king1114

-frogtosser + 3

-JCBig2002

-dan holt + 4

-chaze44 + buddies & kids

-tacklebox 7FF

-Bryce

Maybe attending...

-Aces in the Hole's Crew

-CraigM

Me, me, me!!!!!!

I'm bringing my son, Matthew. Everyone calls him "Stump"

Let's see....myself, sheepheadslayer, Dietz & his dad, Tom Hadlestad, Cheffrey, & TT from Blaine for starters

yeppers.. P-Dub alreayd put me down.. but Me and my dad will be there.

ooooppsss!!!! Late addition, please add Surface Tension also (Sorry Frank)

me and the wife will be there frist timer

Got you on the list "skinnylee".

First timers are welcome and we hope to show you guys a good time and hopefully some good fishing as well!

Thanks for joining us!

Put me down!! I can't wait, it'll be my first time at slabfest!!I'm going upthe 23rd and fishing all night and Sat. also.See all then, Greg

2 more for sure! We have a couple of friend comming up that weekend also we will post again if they are interested. This will be our first time to Slabfest! smile.gif

Eric & Jackie

Cool guys! Got ya down.

If you are planning on fishing Friday night, Sat. morning, just swing into Hillman's by noon on Saturday to make sure you meet up with the crew.

I will be up there late, late Thurs night and fishing Friday as well. I'll more than likely be swinging into Hillman's by 9pm for some socializing on Friday night. smile.gif

I'll be there, I'll probably be up fishing on Friday too!

See ya'll there...

Great Shannon!

Sorry I missed you last weekend. I got your message once I got home. I have absolutely no cell phone signal up there now that I got my new phone. Grrrr....

Put me on the list also. I be up friday night with my two girls. One's my fishing buddy her sister hasn't been that interested over the past several years but, we were up there the weekend when it felt like Sibera. Caught some eye's and a 41 inch northern. No crappies it was enough to get her to say I want to go back. That's the weekend we picked. Get her one of those slabs and I get the feeling she'll be pushing her sister out of the way to get the front seat in the truck on future fishing trips. smile.gif I'd kinda like to have an idea how far to get the house out on friday night so I'm in the general area. If I asked when I pay for the road pass will they be able by then to get me somewhat close to the big event? Can't Wait.

Chris that's fine, I caught ALOT of fish. No Crappies, but catching 40+ walleye on Saturday was plenty fun. How did you guys do this past weekend? I haven't seen your report anywhere????

I'll be there with my wife and possible a couple more friends. We'll be on the ice earlier Saturday morning doing some final pre-event scouting.

Hey Paul W, when do you plan on checkin into the SLAB- PALACE? and are we trailering our sleds to Hillmans and dropping off or at hansons shack??

ICE DOG 1 out

I'll be there with 3 other Red lake first timers. Renting a PortaVilla Friday and Saturday night. Looking forward to it

smile.gif

jwink

T,

Will be checking in Friday afternoon and then going out and doing some fishing. After that probably swing by Tall Tales for a few and then back to the cabin for a late supper and get ready for Saturday. I figured we would just trailer to Hillman's and out to the central meeting place and then start to run and gun.

is there a prize for smallest fish cuz i'd like to win something grin.gifgrin.gif j/k i was plannin on stoppin by, but i don't know if i can handle the excitement of hangin out with jonny and kelly p. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif seriously though i will be there jager permitting. will have 6 other guys with and i will bring whoever wants to come with. just thought i'd warn ya wink.gif thanks, josh

Thanks P.W.Thats kinda how I thought it might go just wasnt sure if a plan was starting to gel yet, I'll be loaded up thursday afternoon waiting to head out grin.gif

ICE DOG 1 out

I'll be up there and will try to stop in. Not sure how many others though. Will be with a group of 8 staying at West Winds plus may have some buddies staying in my shack. Would be fun to meet some fellow FM'ers.

I will be there with at least two other guys. We are all first timers, so be gentle. Hoping to get there late Thursday night if one of the other guys can get Friday off. I might have to buy him a thermometer...

Wow! We're getting a good crew together now! No crappie will be safe with that many anglers working as a team! smile.gif

TTfromBlaine- My shack is down at Rogers Campground still and thats where it will be for that weekend. Its not so easy to move a skid house across the lake. smile.gif I'll be camping down there and fishing out of Hillman's for the weekend.

As to how far out we'll be fishing... we'll definitely be passed the pressure ridge (3 miles), after that, there are consistent groups of houses all the way out to 7 miles or so. I'm thinking that 5 1/2- 6 1/2 mile range but I'm not sure yet.

Ill be present. Good luck.

I'll be up there with my girlfriend. We are coming up wednesday evening. Probably move the house on thursday. Should be a nice long weekend of fishing!