Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatFishie

Crank-down Frame

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know someone that welds Crank-down Fish house Frames? My neighbor at the cabin and I would like to build one over the summer.. I know its a little pre-mature to think about this now, but a guy comes up with millions of ideas while he is sitting in the shanty on cold days!

I have an ice castle that spends most of its time on lake minnetonka, and it is putting a lot of wear and tear on it buy pulling it back and forth so many times.. it would be nice just to have another ice house at the cabin. The frame is all we need, so we can custom build the rest. A 14' would be nice. Anyone have one they want to sell or build?

thanks.

I HAVE A WELDING SHOP IN CROSS LAKE AND WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TAKING A LOOK AT IT.SHOOT ME AN EMAIL. ejanttila@charter.net

I am acutally looking for a new frame so I can build another house. I would like to have one that is going to be used just for the cabin and a few other lakes around Brainerd..

Like I had mentioned, all I need is a frame. I want to custom build the rest. I am not the best welder in the world, so i thought it would be a good Idea to have someone that is experienced to build the frame. Thanks! smile.gif

Victoria Welding and Repair shop right on HWY 5 in Victoria across from the DQ. He repaired a house for me last year and was building a couple when I was in there. He also had a couple of frames in his yard and said he will build one to any stage you want. Straight frame, frame and shell or complete. he was really reasonable on price. He also turned my boat trailer into a swing tongue. He does very nice work.

Great.. thanks for the info. Is he located next to Timberwall? I think I know the shop you are talking about..

Yes that is the place. I can't remember his name but he is a heck of a nice guy.

Check out the trailer that Soderblooms in Cromwell makes, all aluminum.

Thanks for all the Info guys! smile.gif