Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jiggle this

Little Watab/Rossier?

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone been out here, if so what are the ice conditions?

My father in law has been out there. He has caught a few walleys and fewer crappies. Ice is around 7-10"

Have not been out there yet this year.

is the only access on rossier by the power lines?or any on watab?i have to walk out no wheeler or sled.

There is another access on the south end of the lake but I think you need to live in Pleasant Acres and pay a yearly dues and then you get a key. Hope this helps.

Just a reminder that the access by the powerlines is owned by the gun and rod club of St.Joe and there are annual dues to use that access.

yes i know as about the rod and gun club.went to court last spring for trespassing im a member now crazy.gif

Sounds like the court system worked huh wink.gif??? You been catching anything out there??

lol yes it did.will admit was scared after they said 90 days in jail frown.giffunny how when i look at the parking lot at the lake now,i still dont see many member stickers shocked.gifanyhoo kramer has been quiet,and dirty.

anyone been out to these lakes lately?