Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ole_crappie

whats good walleye jigs to use for ice fishing

4 posts in this topic

i am trying to learn how to fish for the great walleyes any one give me some tips please i will be primarly be fishing prairie lake in st. louis county --- thanks ole

Its gonna be hard for you to catch much for walleyes in Prairie during winter, most of them go pelagic and feed on the tullibees then.

You might try a swedish pimple or angel eye tipped with a fathead, you'll more likely draw in a northern tho, or a big crappie.

Have you ever got into the tullubees up on prairie?

they dont bite untill feburary usually then you can catch non stop tuibees