Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ndhunter

Ice report and fishing activity on Franklin by Dunvilla

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of the ice conditions and if any fishing success on Lake Franklin near Lizzy? Thanks for any info...

I cant give you a fishing report..I have not made it to those lakes yet...but I have been fishing on Lida...which isnt too far away..and there was about 10 inches of solid ice about a week ago.....hope this helps.

I just heard over the weekend that they are getting some on that lake. It is on a big dropoff -- you will know where, there is a small village there, so I hear.

I was thinking about trying it myself. Franklin is a good lake in the summer so ..........

BTW -- 18 feet.

DO they still have that reduced limit for crappies in effect for Franklin?