Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishin' Addict

Aftermarket - Alumacraft Boat Seats

5 posts in this topic

Anyone have any thoughts on where I could find aftermarket Alumacraft boat seats for a 2001 Tourney pro 170? I need two (blue,antelope, and burgandy).

I just neeeeeeeeds'em and some open water!!!

FA

Whats the freakin hurry???? If your here to jinx the ice conditions we have knock it off. crazy.gif

Anyway I would check with the boat dealers in your area or the famous auction site.

Quote:

If your here to jinx the ice conditions we have knock it off.

maybe he's using reverse psychology; and that might improve our ice conditions and lack of snow tongue.gif

I hope so. smirk.gif

Thanks for the input on the seats broke a couple while reeling in all those hog-eyes on winnie last fall - more like it just rotted out - but the first story is better!

As for the merits of open water? let's face it ice fishing is fun in MN but it's pretty hard to beat a sunset on a warm evening over a still lake in the boat with your half dressed girlfriend, the dog, and a few favorite brew's catching a few walter's, then heading to Shoreham!!!

But hey at least you guys have ice - I hate Colorado ice it's not thick enough, definately sucks to drive on, not fun to snowmobile on, definately not fun to ski on, spawns avalanches, and worst of all it's a good indicator that your fly, fly-line, and rod-guides are going to ice up on your back cast. But one bonus it is good to climb up!!!!

I'll be back in MN this weekend fishing Pelican and some other never-to-be-named lakes if your out on Pelican just look for an English setter either staring down a hole or at a guy not catching fish.

Happy New Year to all!!

FA