Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Walli1

Nov 18-19

Walli1

Took picture off of the walleye fillets, shouldn't have posted it in the first place, sorry!

riverdancer

Were you by prescott this am?

Walli1

I put in at prescott trolled through the bridge area then headed off up river hittting spots along the way, till I found the eyes and this time they were biting, boxed all six in one area in alittle over a hour, good times, grin.gif good times, grin.gifplan on getting out in the morning again!

sparkyaber

I saw use2be this morning down at prescott. Hope you got the battery issue figured out. What am I doing wrong. I fished in various locations from the kinni to prescott and only managed one bite. 1/4 jig one gold and one other shiny orange with fatties. I could graph fish it was another thing to get them bite

HELP ME crazy.gif

Just venting.

Walli1

All the fish I caught today came from the same lure, never had even a bite on the other rod, the jig that worked real well today is a buckshot gold 1/4 oz. When its cold out and gloves are needed feeling the fish becomes harder, I came up with a way to fish in the cold without having to wear gloves a while back and it seems to work fine, I take a hand /body warmer the adhesive type and cover my handle of the rod it keeps the hand nice and toasty, its a hot rod!

Walli1

Another beautiful day on the river, this is what the start of sun rise looked look before the fog set in PIC_0124.jpgPIC_0125.jpgPIC_0127.jpgTHIS IS THE SPOT!! PIC_0133.jpgPIC_0133.jpgPIC_0131-1.jpgPIC_0135.jpgJUST THAT ALONE IS WORTH GETTING OUT OF BED FOR!! plus I managed to put three in the box, had to be home by 10:45 today, son in laws b-day, served fresh fish!

use2bwalleyefanatic

Sparkyaber, it was good to talk Saturday. Nice boat by the way. I'm still trying to figure out the electronics issue on the good ship lollipop. Was off the river after 2 frustrating hours and only one little sauger and one dead battery to show for it. Oh well, I'm kind of a pansy when it comes to cold so it didn't bother me to get off the water Saturday morning anyway. I WILL figure the issue out before I hit the river again though.

rosspj59

I tried fishing out there for my only time this month on sunday. I had a difficult time getting fish to bite. Not much going for others I talked to either. What a change from the bite of last fall. I had a couple fish steal my minnow and that was it. The fog was pretty thick sunday morning well illustrated by Walli1's photos. I was happy to see that bluffs launch was not froze up. The docks are still in.

eyesonly

Man,That makes me feel a whole lot better about my abilities to catch fish after reading your reports and not seeing one net come out around Prescott Sunday. Missed two fish in 8 hours of fishing. I was pretty Bummed out on the way home after seeing Walleye1s' post about whoopen on em Saturday. Riverdancer, Nice Rig ! I think that was you fishing near us on Sunday.

riverdancer

Yeah, that was me, I guess I was pretty quick on the net if you didn't see it, hehe. Going out tomorrow, 5 days off, 4 good days of fishing smile.gif

Burchoid

Does any sporting goods store have the adhesive type of warmers? I don't recall ever seeing these. Sounds like a great idea for any cold weather fishing. Scouting without your shanty while ice fishing comes to mind.

Stratosman

Gander Mountain has them.