Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dennis Steele

Consumption Advisories ????

15 posts in this topic

I recently heard a rumor that it is not suggested to keep fish from the Mankato are due to high fecal matter in the water.

Does anyone have any information about this?

Ya Harvey Lee and Rushing keep pooping in the water. shocked.gif

I checked the U of M website, department of health, the pollution control agency, and other Minnesota river basin monitoring agencies and did not find anything new.

I will call a friend that works for the PCA and covers that part of the state.

Its not me Jonny,it must be that Rushing guy.

I just got off the phone with my buddy that works for the PCA and he has heard nothing of this in the Mankato area.He did say if you are fishing there that you should wash your hands before you have a sandwich as the weater purity is not very good.

He knows nothing of a spill of any type in this area.

Quote:

Ya Harvey Lee and Rushing keep pooping in the water

Don't forget that Hanson seems to like running around in the water with just his boxers on crazy.gif

Quote:

Don't forget that Hanson seems to like running around in the water with just his boxers on
crazy.gif

Thats it , I just threw out my MN river walleye that was in the freezer.

JP,

Now I suppose your gonna tell us to pitch our walleyes as well........just to be on the safe side.

I'll take my chances with Hansons UNDERGOO rinsing down the river.

I will let my wife know to advise the medics if I get violently ill after I consume my tasties.

Dtro, you better hand yours over to me for safe keeping and inspection.

grin.gif

Quote:

JP,

Now I suppose your gonna tell us to pitch our walleyes as well........just to be on the safe side.

I'll take my chances with Hansons UNDERGOO rinsing down the river.

I will let my wife know to advise the medics if I get violently ill after I consume my tasties.

Dtro, you better hand yours over to me for safe keeping and inspection.

grin.gif

What makes you think I have any? grin.gif

Not only that, but I seem to recall you taking home a limit the last time we were out. You saying they are gone already?

I know where there is more. wink.gif

Its not so much that the fish may be tainted as I will not be able to eat when the thought of Hanson in his "Fundaroos" crosses my mind.

I just got over seeing him trot across frozen Red Lake in his boxers last year.

What is up with Hanson, water and taking off his pants?

Quote:

I just got over seeing him trot across frozen Red Lake in his boxers last year.

no wonder the crappies tasted "different" this year tongue.gif

Its not poop. Its stink bait! tongue.gif

I missed that one....very interesting.

The "girly" fish still taste pretty good though I bet. wink.gif

So I guess this means that those of us that spend more time on the rivers and eating fish from the rivers........are more likely to get ourselves pregnant.

At least being pregnant will give me a better excuse for my binge eating.

Or, maybe I am already pregnant. I sure hope I deliver soon. I went from 200 to 260 over the last few years and I knew there was a good explanation!!!!

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget that Hanson seems to like running around in the water with just his boxers on

I don't feel so well all of a sudden...........