Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sysco_joe

Spring turkey?

1 post in this topic

Hey guys, does anybody have any land , or know someone else that does that might be willing to either borrow or lease it out for a spring turkey hunt? My 9 year old and I would be forever indebted to you for your help. Any info is appreciated. sysco_joe @yahoo.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
        I bet Andy caught that and let you pose with it. get that anchor on so you dont go over the dam ! !  lol  stop by if you wanna see a cheap way to rig a trolley. 
    • Wanderer
      Lengths were a little tough to figure out without stressing the fish.  My board only goes to 24 and that wasn't enough.   I did tare my digital scale with the hoop of my rubber net and weighed em in that.  One was 6; the other 8.4.  I had another 24 incher earlier in the day but didn't weigh it.   We got 1 pike and severa smallies too but let everything go since fish wasn't on the menu this weekend.
    • JeremyCampbell
      Sit on  
    • Rick G
      I'm in..... and I catch more than just gills  
    • eyeguy 54
      great we will need to hit the sippi soon.  I bet that gillguy might even join us!   sit in?? 
    • ANYFISH2
      First place to look would any of the local dams. Gull river, Mississippi, Crosslake, all have fish throughout the year.   There are a few piers to try as well.
    • JeremyCampbell
      Baught a new one today..Going to test it out on a lake tomorrow.Havnt kayaked before so this should be interesting.  
    • ice_eye_slayer12
      Hello guys I'm new to this site and sorta new to the area. We do not yet have a boat so the family is trying to find some decent shoreline fishing in the area. Has anyone heard any shoreline reports?
    • ice_eye_slayer12
      Hello guys I'm new to this site and sorta new to the area. We do not yet have a boat so the family is trying to find some decent shoreline fishing in the area. Has anyone heard any shoreline reports?
    • ice_eye_slayer12