Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northlander

Big Buck Contest

30 posts in this topic

Hey guys I was looking on the KQ website and I just noticed that fellow Fmer Darrin Nelsons awesome 18 point buck is getting out voted by a smaller deer in the KQDS Biggest Rack contest. We cant let a fellow FMer go down without a fight! For those of you who dont know Darrins one of my tourney fishing partners and a heck of a fisherman as well as bow hunter.

Lets do our best to get our votes in for Darrin and win him a free mount and processing for that beautiful buck he got with his bow.

Not much time left so get those votes in quickly.

N.L.He's got my vote grin.gif way to go Darrin

Thanks Steve, and thanks to every one who sends a vote my way.

D. Nelson

Steve,

Can't seem to find the site. Could you please post a link to this contest?

Paul you have mail

Hi Darrin its good to see you here Uncle Jack

crankin21 send me your e-mail address to jnbnelson at charter dot net. Thanks Northernnels grin.gif

NK,

Thanks for the link. Vote has been cast smile.gif

Once the whisper campaign gets out & folks look at the contest Darrin's deer will finish above Bob's.

Good Luck All MN Deer Guys!

The 18 pointer is by far the biggest...regardless who the guy is stuck fishing with. wink.gif

grin.gif

I put my vote up.

I think it should be known though that the second place feller is no other then fellow FM'er Hunter Laker.

Keep up the good work guys Darrin has taken the lead where he deserves to be.

vote cast, and Darrin is leading 220 to 205 right now.

Once again the power of HSO comes thru smile.gif

Ya Paul I see that Darrin is puling away now. Thats good because he surely does have the nicest buck in that contest.

How the heck did Butler get over 700 votes all of a sudden?

My guess....someone figured out you can vote more than once frown.gifconfused.gif

Darrin got my vote! Looks like an obvious choice, but you gotta think someone is stuffing the ballot box! There is no question who has the biggest buck. But Darrin needs like 50 votes to pull ahead. Congrats Darrin and good luck.

yip,,, that is me....

I came in 3rd...

Nice bucks guys!

Who wound up winning? I looked on KQ's website and the contest is down. I wonder if they found out someone found a way to stack thier box? One minute Darrin was upp by over a hundred and a few minutes later the guy had over 700 votes. Oh well I hope Darrin and Hunterlaker got something out of the deal. Their 2 deer were the 1st and second place deer.

I heard this morning around 6:30, that they are going to give 1st place to both of them.

Nice bucks guys!!

I got nothin..oh well it was kinda fun anyway