Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Froggy4371

Help!! Need part for Traditions Muzzle Loader!

6 posts in this topic

I am in a real pinch. I was out shooting yesterday and broke the nipple retention spring on my Traditions 209 Tracker in-line muzzleloader. This is the spring that holds the 209 primer in place. I guess this is common but has never happened to me before. I contacted Traditions and they said that they sell them in packs of 5 for like four bucks but they are back ordered for 2-3 weeks and muzzle loading opens a week from saturday! Anyone have any ideas? or A spare to lend out till mine come in!

Froggy

I would find a dealers list and start calling.I hope you find one.

froggy I have a tradions that has I dont shoot that often and if the spring fits yours you can surely use it. contact me at 736-807-0964 my name is Gordie hope I can help

Go to Traditionsarms.com They got everything and can overnight any part for you. I was in the same situation and got my part immediately

Mine did the same thing right out of the box. I used a piece of electrical tape on the side of the primer to increase the diameter. Held it in place and the gun shot just fine.

I may have an extra spring here for the 209 Tracker.

There is a place called, lone wolf, or wolf or something to that affect located in Hugo I beleive..it was there a few years ago...hope this helps.