Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valv

SOLD !!!!! 1995 Saturn SL 4 door, economic runner SOLD !!!!!

7 posts in this topic

1995 Saturn SL 4 door sedan. Automatic transmission, 4 doors, power windows, air, etc.

Car has 200,000 miles but these were bulletproof engines, it runs like a top, transmission is great, interior is good, body is good.

Great gas mileage and won't break the bank to buy.

$ 750.00

You can even tak it on the lake icefishing.....

Email for pictures

SOLD !!!!!!!

Come on guys, it's a nice car, runs great, uses little gas.

I know there's somebody that needs a daily runner for little money, here it is,

$ 650 and it's yours.......just come on over and drive it away.

How far away are you from st. cloud. May be interested.

I may be interested as well. I'll get in line.

ewirx@yahoo

Quote:

How far away are you from st. cloud. May be interested.

2 hours from S.C. which is not far at all, you'll be driving back with this awesome mobile !!!!!!!!! grin.gif

Car will be available tomorrow and wednesday then I will drive it to S. Dakota and won't be here until next week.

Get it now while has 600 less miles......and bring cash, or PayPal (3% extra)

e-mail sent

Sorry Guy100 but car has been sold already!!!!!!

SOLD !!!!!!!