Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Powerstroke

Anybody going out for late season? Want company?

5 posts in this topic

I planned on hunting with someone at work but since he injured his leg he's callin it quit for the year. I bought my stamps and went out once in Oct., but didn't get anything.

I was hoping someone plans on hunting in the last 2 weeks and has some room. I'll certainly pay my way. I'd prefer to do weekdays if thats your thing cause I have some time off to take and I want my weekends for the wife and kids (too much time deer hunting lately). I'm not opposed to hunting weekends, but weekdays are easier for me and I feel less guilty. wink.gif

I live in the SW metro but I'm willing to move around. I'm kinda hoping to learn some stuff. I'm learning on my own, but its a slow curve.

Let me know. ahamilton@mn.rr.com

My email isnt working, I can recieve but not send.

Call me. Im headed out in the morning and I will be out as much as possible until everything is ice.

612-281-0943

Got any dekes or a layout blind?

hey powerstroke I'd like to hit Mille Lacs one time next week Ive got a 18ft flatbottom with no way to pull it. email if you are intrested at r_mach1@msn.com

I do not have a layout blind. I have a dozen of the cheapie mallard dekes from a couple years ago. They ar\e nothing special, but I use them.