• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Whats 66 minus 12 ?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I stood there talking with Jim Lonetto about his 21 point, 221 # whitetail buck. A buck that I had dropped the paint brush for and drove down to Fishermans Corner after getting a tip from a friend of a monster buck being registered there.

Jim was hunting with his grandson Kyle yesterday when Jim shot the deer toward evening. Darkness set in and the duo decided to let the evening pass and recover the deer in the morning. Is there anything about the hunt that stands out for you I asked. Jim says yea, whats 66 minus 12? um, err, ah its 54. Thats how many years Jims been hunting. Starting out as a 12 year boy, Jim said its taken a life time to get a buck like this. Truly a buck of a lifetime it was.

Pics Pics Pics Pics! Come on man we want pics!

I know that was mean of me. But I just couldnt resist. crazy.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Leaky, thanks and good to see you here.

SK AKC TP. I put and ad in the paper, who knows?

If I don't talk to you, you and Austin have a good hunt in WI then come back and get that city buck. I have one tip for you though, stop talking to the deer.

Frank hope the add works. I will try to stop but it is hard after 524 hours in a tree stand and the deer all have a name and report for work but I have nothing for them to do. So we hold a class. How not to get hit by car's we will have to see what they have learned. I must get a real job soon to much time in the woods chat later smirk.gif.

Skipperskid I got a job for ya. You are now in charge of making sure we have ice on Fish Lake by Dec 2nd and your also in charge of plowing roads to all my honey holes. grin.gif

Thats a full time job ya know. wink.gif