• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dog Training Location

SSSTaxidermy

I know this is very prematurely, but I have to ask as it is bugging me like no tomorrow…I have an 18 week old black lab pup right now that I have been waterfowl training with her since I got her, in which I was able to get some very brief water work in with her, but now with freeze up, those sessions are of course put on hold. Both, myself and her, have been doing very well with training, being it is a 1st for both of us. I have been following the Bill Wolters curriculum, I may add. But what I was wondering is…does someone have any private land with a water hole or slough that I could use this spring / summer to continue my training sessions or have any recommendations? I can’t use public wildlife land during Apr 1st through the end of July, I believe, due to disturbing of hatchings. Or am I reading the rules incorrectly? But if you have a “dead” pond near the St. Cloud area, that you wouldn’t mind me using that would be appreciated. Or if you could steer me in the right direction of who I could talk to or a club/oranization or whatnot that supports this please let me know…You can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks