Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rugbyguy

Belle Plaine Area

12 posts in this topic

I'll be visiting the folks for Turkey Day next week and would love to wet a line. Anyone willing to suggest a shore spot or two for some walleyes or sauger in the area? I'd really appreciate it and would be happy to put you on fish if you come down to the Rochester area. If you don't want to post the information my email is Anvalek @ hotmail.com Thanks in advance!!

The bridge over highway 25 should be done by then and that would be an excellant spot to try out. Since my boat is down for the count till some parts come in, you'll probably see me there as well.

It looks pretty good down there!

Skipping rocks Brian? grin.gif

Brian

If you would like a little company just send me a e-mail or give me a call.I am always ready to fish.

How do I find out if the bridge is open by Thanksgiving? We go to Green Isle for dinner.

Thanks

According to MnDot, the bridge is expected to be open on or before Nov. 22. People have been driving around barricades and across the bridge already but I wouldn't recommend that!

Quote:

Skipping rocks Brian?

Not quite..Steering cable broke before i had a chance grin.gifgrin.gif

Always room for you in my boat Brian if shore fishing doesn't work out for you.

Ran up from Jordan yesterday with Hooper and Dtro to BP only to find that the roads that they had built out into the river where dug out and used for the shoreline frown.gif. Hopefully they clean out the landing

You forgot to mention that you were the only one to put fish in the livewell?

Anyone looking for shore or boat company Friday morning? I've got the morning free, then I am going to try and find some pheasants in the afternoon.

I won't be around on Friday, suppose to knock some cement out of the barn so I can get more boats, cars in there. I still suggest fishing either the bridge or up to the first bend. I checked out the landing today ( bridge is open!)and there has to be a major cleaning out of the landing before anybody can back a boat in.