Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyeshole

12x7 Crank down trailer with ins. floor, hole covers, furnace and lights.

22 posts in this topic

12X7 CRANK DOWN FISH HOUSE TRAILER WITH INSULATED FLOOR. INCLUDES 6 CATCH HOLE COVERS, 3 12V LIGHTS, 20,000 BTU BLUE FLAME VENT FREE FURNACE. FRAME IS PROF. MADE AND WILL LAST. JUST BUILD THE HOUSE AND YOU ARE READY TO GO. $1600.00 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME AT 218-287-7347, JASON OR EMAIL ME AT megtayl@hotmail.com trailer009.jpgtrailer008.jpgtrailer010.jpg [image] trailer007.jpgtrailer011.jpgtrailer006.jpg11-15-06.jpg12vlight062.jpgvfel20front.jpgvfelcontrols.jpg

What is the tubeing size and placed where? Under the floor. for hole spaceing?

The cross members are 1-1/2" sqaure 1/4" thick tubing. You can put the holes many different places. I would suggest someone using plastic Catch Covers, 2 on each end and 2 around the middle for a total of six holes. Again one has many options. Thanks for looking.

Would you be able to build a frame with a v-front? What is your price on it please let me know. Your frame looks great.

Using 3" x 2" x 1/4" tubing with no plywood or insulation installed. around 12' V front $1450.00 14' V $1550.00 Thanks for looking. Jace

PRICE REDUCED TO $1750.00 OFFER

COME TAKE A LOOK!! QAULITY MADE!

I have a 1997 xc 600 that I would think of trading any interest?

Maybe with cash. How many Miles and what kinda shape?

If you were closer to town, I would take a look, but no time to make a trip toMoorhead.

MORE ITEMS INCLUDED

I will include 6 catch covers worth $150 with the trailer. Ice is just around the corner. Nows the time to build.

are the spindles welded directly to the arms? Thankyou,

Yes, A 1 1/4 inch hole is drilled in 2 inch sqaure 1/4 inch thick arms and mig welded with a a little positive camber so the top of the wheel leans out just a little, so when they are loaded or house is on they will be straight. Thanks for looking.

I have a 1997 Polaris 600 XLT with 2,000 miles in great shape. Please call if interested.

Steve 763-441-8269

Thanks for the offer.

Here is a pic of the catch covers included.

11-15-06.jpg

BUMP

DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO BUILD HOUSE ON TRAILER. REDUCED PRICE $150.00 AND ADDED $150.00 FURNACE. $1600.00 TAKES IT HOME. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. CANT TOUCH THIS PACKAGE ANYWHERE FOR THIS PRICE.

I'll be comparing this to what they have at the Ice Fishing show this weekend. Then we can talk, but again Moorhead is a ways away.

Where is this Ice Fishing Show and When??

St. Paul RiverCenter. this Fri - Sun.

Thank you.