Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Fishing Report Clubs - LIMITED MEMBERSHIP - Join Today - FREE   01/24/2018

Fishing Minnesota had added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. We are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20  members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want fishing reports  around your area, I would Join Now, some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ronnie

buffalo walleyes

ronnie

has any one been out on buffalo lately? was out a couple of weeks ago and got a couple. i already have the boat winterized so shore fishing is the ticket for right now. can't wait for hard water!!!

jigginjim

Where have all the fisherman gone? This fall there has only been a hand full of guys fishing buffalo lake. We are all waiting for ice, but what will we find if nobody is fishing it now? If anyone has been on buffalo fishing during Nov. let me know. I have found some reasonable fishing. just need to have the ice house heater.

Walli1

Hey,Cuz When is the next time your working and what can be done about my aqua va it quite working and its less then a year old bought at your store, Let me know, WALLI 1 /Dan

harvey lee

Ronnie

Welcome to Hot Spot Outdoors & Fishing Minnesota.WE look forward to your future posts.

jigginjim

Ronnie, There is some walleyes coming into the shallows after dark on buffalo. The walleyes I have found, are working rocky areas, 3-5 ft of water with minnows.

A couple other areas I have found for shore fishing is along the crow river. Corners have been my best areas, with pike being most active. Still looking for the corner holding walleyes.

ronnie

harvey lee, thanks for the warm welcome! i have been reading this website for awhile now and i finaly figured out how some things work. i have learned so much from the people who are willing to share their knowledge. thanks to all

ronnie

hello jigginjim thanks for the great info I am going to give it a try tonight. I tried the south end a couple of times last week by the landing. Got a couple of bites but they were realy light. Just wondering if you bobber fishing or just jiggin? I couldn't tell you if they were walleyes that were biting, because i never saw them. Was ther any decent size to the ones you caught? thank in advance for any further info smile.gif

jigginjim

ronnie, I have tried both jiggin and bobber fishing. Lately bobber fishing the shorelines, has only given up small walleyes. (13in. max) Jiggin had produced better before the lake temp. dropped below 39 degrees. After that the walleyes haven't been willing to chase baits down.

Buffalo lake is about had it, until we get ice or, weather that will allow boat travel.

ronnie

does any one know how much ice is on buffalo. i seen some people out today. i am going out tommarow morning early just wondering how thick? grin.gif

AndyMan

Temps are producing 1/2 inch of ice per night the last few nights. This according to the DNR. The ice (and lack thereof) is still very unsafe.

fshnut

ronnie, let us know how you do tomorrow am. I'm anxious to get out there on Buffalo too. Let us know how much ice there is.

Good luck....

fshnut from Rockford