Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Keeter

Is the rut on yet in your area?

Jim Hudson

Definately seems to be one of those weird rut years, with limited amount of seen activity. Happens once in awhile.

Same thing going on in this neck of the woods. But even so, there are deer on the move and I have personally seen a fair number of bucks with does the past few weeks, and I havent even been hunting..

delmuts

here in N.C, ia. the rut is winding down, but still have bucks chasing doe's. i saw one buck chasing a doe and heard another one grunting and chasing not to far away.( course nothing came close to me frown.gif)

eyepatrol

In SW MN last weekend I saw one buck really chasing after a doe, getting his nose right up in there, but she didn't want any part of him yet. Must have lacked some candles and Sinatra or something. tongue.gif

A couple days later there were 2 bucks in a small herd of 7 that were messing around a little. Once they got over a hill I couldn't see them, but it was quiet enough to hear a few grunts.

Ron Burgundy

Barry White, or Hennessy and conversation.

eagle_3464

Also in SW MN on Monday evening I had a buck come quickly in search of my can bleat. Went back to scout the area Tuesday and still actively working scrapes. I would think it would be winding down in SW MN soon but hopefully going enough for this weekends hunt.

quackattack13

well guys hate to tell you this but i payed all of the deer off to hold up on the rut until muzzloader seaseon so i could have my pick! sorry! lol

Borch

In zone 156 the rutting activity picked up again after a bit of a lull last week. Much more deer activity in geenral during the day.

HunterLee

The bucks here are really going right now, saw a fork going bonkers for a doe last night, and an nice eight really checking around some does. Few nights earlier my cousin saw a big one running a doe to death

not_nuf_time

I was driving between Rockford and Buffalo this morning and had a ten pointer run in front of me chasing a doe at about 9:30. So rut must be on down here. Don't know what the season is down here but thought this might help.