Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huey

SOLD....StrikeMaster Lazer Mag Ice Auger

8 posts in this topic

StrikeMaster Lazer Mag

9" diameter, 3 blades, excellent condition (used 1 season).

$250

Please let me know if want pics or more info.

Thanks, Huey

I forgot to post that it is a 2 h.p. auger. Also I'm located in White Bear Lake, MN.

Huey

The auger is sold. Thanks for your interest.

picts please

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
        I bet Andy caught that and let you pose with it. get that anchor on so you dont go over the dam ! !  lol  stop by if you wanna see a cheap way to rig a trolley. 
    • Wanderer
      Lengths were a little tough to figure out without stressing the fish.  My board only goes to 24 and that wasn't enough.   I did tare my digital scale with the hoop of my rubber net and weighed em in that.  One was 6; the other 8.4.  I had another 24 incher earlier in the day but didn't weigh it.   We got 1 pike and severa smallies too but let everything go since fish wasn't on the menu this weekend.
    • JeremyCampbell
      Sit on  
    • Rick G
      I'm in..... and I catch more than just gills  
    • eyeguy 54
      great we will need to hit the sippi soon.  I bet that gillguy might even join us!   sit in?? 
    • ANYFISH2
      First place to look would any of the local dams. Gull river, Mississippi, Crosslake, all have fish throughout the year.   There are a few piers to try as well.
    • JeremyCampbell
      Baught a new one today..Going to test it out on a lake tomorrow.Havnt kayaked before so this should be interesting.  
    • ice_eye_slayer12
      Hello guys I'm new to this site and sorta new to the area. We do not yet have a boat so the family is trying to find some decent shoreline fishing in the area. Has anyone heard any shoreline reports?
    • ice_eye_slayer12
      Hello guys I'm new to this site and sorta new to the area. We do not yet have a boat so the family is trying to find some decent shoreline fishing in the area. Has anyone heard any shoreline reports?
    • ice_eye_slayer12