Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sutty

Gophers Vs. Badgers

9 posts in this topic

Why is it Sat/Sun ?

I know, thats wierd! I don't have your answer, but I'll call my boy and find out....

I never found out,(above) but the Gophers outplayed the 'sconie boys tonight and won 2-1 in a game where the score wasn't indicitive of how much better the Minnesota team was than Wisconsin.

that was a good game.What time are they on tomorrow?

5pm Sun. wooger said it was due to "hockey savings time".

The game was on Sat/Sun this weekend due to the b-ball game friday at williams arena.

that was a great game! wat an awesome goal by luchia to take the lead

Sweep,sweep.sweep. #1 for another week. If they play physical i don't think anyone can play with them. As with any team, injuries can change that. M I N N E S O T A x3 GO GOPHERS RAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yah I am a huge fan and for a long time.

Where are all the BADger fans that were here boasting last year? Anyways, a good series anytime you can sweep all four points and beat a stud goalie. I noticed North Dakota went up to AA and got there butts swept away as well.... looks like it's us and Denver at the top right now and Maine also lost in OT to BC!! I'm not one who gives a rats arse about early season polls, I always say "talk to me at the end of January" and I'll have a good feel on the team.... all I can say is so far, so good.

Quote:

talk to me at the end of January" and I'll have a good feel on the team

as long as it's not like last year. the gophs were strong on the backstretch and #1 all the way to getting their butts handed to them in the final 5 and NCAAs. About as big a let down as the twins getting swept in the first round after finishing hard. Just goes to show you how quick and easy it is to go from fiery hot to ice cold.

Anyway, good test for the gophs this weekend. nice job on the sweep. grin.gif