• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

3rd annual 1st Ice "Muskrat Love"event on Fish Lake SAT DEC 9th

Hey guys Im looking for a Sat. that most guys can attend this year. Im hoping for good ice the 1st Sat after Thanksgiving. What are everyone elses thoughts on a date for this?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Northlander

• SKIPPERS KID

• ripstick

• Wade Joseph

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Its only Nov and my weekends are filling up all ready. The 2nd works for me.

1st lets get some ice then hit the ice with a vengence. name the date. Slip and slide confused.gifslip and slide. shocked.gif

Ok guys we are going to do this thing on Dec 2nd.

Who wants to get a Cabin Friday night at Highbanks?

Are you getting the tab inside again this year? smirk.gif

I would commit but without knowing if I will be there for sure its hard to do so.

Actually i think that the 2nd will work for me now, only difference is I'll have to bring Xplorer Jr. along that day. Looks like I'll have to try and find a good perch hole to keep him busy (tho the camera also keeps him pretty entertained if its slow). Bring on the ice!

Hey Guys,

This last week was a bluer with deer season going on. The 2nd of December will work for me. That is the weekend of the St. Paul Ice Fishing Show. Is anyone planning on going down to the cities on Sunday or maybe even Friday evening? I'll be heading to the lake from my house this year, no cabin needed for me thanks.

Take care,

Tom (BD110)

I'll clear my calendar for the 2nd. We should at least be able to creep out to the narrows by then. I can tell Steve put his boat away. Ice is on the mind!

I think I may be on a pheasant trip that weekend but will be sure to be there if i can.

Im sure we will have ice. Im thinking we will be walking on Fish Lake the week of Thanksgiving. If not we go to the 9th. If no ice then we will go to the 16th. If nothing then Im moving to Canada. grin.gif

Gary, wish your wife well for us.

Frank And Steve,

Hope you guys are all doing well.I will not be able to attend to this one.I am going back over the road trucking again.And also I am getting married in Oct of 07.So need to save $ for a wedding.

Perch, I was about to email you to give you a heads up on the Bash. Hope all is well.

Getting married, so you have found yourself a snow bunny.

Congrats to you and your bride to be.

Northlander

Canada well good luck and give us your new mailing address so we can send a card or email. There will be ICE there good luck with your move shocked.gif.

LP1 this is my 10,000 post so I figured if Im going to use it Im going to use it wishing you much luck with your future bride. (Make sure you live with her for at least a year before getting married! wink.gif)

Too bad you cant make it up for the 1st Ice Gathering but maybe you can do the Burntside bash?

Good luck and be safe on the road man.

Northlander

Steve 10,000. post wow I haven't even hit 500 yet well some one must have more time to post than others. Keep the info coming steve and have a great day shocked.gif.

Tom, he's got to do something while hes at work grin.gif

Steve, congrads on 10000 posts. FishingMn wouldn't be the same without ya.

Ya maybe its time to retire while Im in my prime? tongue.gif Think Rick will give me a raise and a contract extension?

Its been fun guys. The best is the get togethers we have here on the Duluth Forum. I have met a lot of cool people threw FM.

By the way Outdoorran over half these posts came on those slow school days at work. wink.gif

Steve I need to find a job like yours sounds like fun fish all the time and post often? When do you find time to WORK smirk.gif Or do they pay you to post at your job confused.gif If they have any opening at your work count me in I need a job like that smirk.gif.

SHHHHHH I have been very Quit Bow-hunting all fall I was gust giving you a poke smirk.gif I hope I could find a job like yours that would be fun confused.gif Well I hope you can find some FISH when I get back from WI deer hunting I would like to fish SO Steve go find some fish smile.gif.

Northlander where are you planning on starting from? I live up there and I can keep an eye on the conditions. Iam planning on making the bash for first ice and keep up the good work in the posts...