• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Recent trips pics

The big musky was around 48" and the pike was just shy of 38.5"...one of these days I will get a pike over 40"...for now the curse continues!!

Still a dandy Pike Brian!! Hope to see some of those with you this winter. smile.gif

Yeah. Don't sweat the 40 inch mark Brian. With the slew of 40 inch plus pike I've hauled out of Cass over the years... I've found that milestone to be overated. grin.gif

What were you doing when you caught that fatty? Trolling or casting? Just tell me it wasn't caught on a bulldawg!

I was out with Brian on Sunday, doing some trolling. He got a 46"er and I got a 38".

Hey MuskyMark, how did you guys do the rest of your trip? I took a drive to the Big lake access after I got off work that day and saw your rig there. I guess I was right with the directions grin.gif!

-Rob

Good deal Rob. Nice to see you guys are still pulling them in up there.

The rest of the trip was a bust musky-wise. Outside of Cass, we hit Big (thanks for the directions), Plantan., and Little Wolf. Saw fish on all lakes but Big. Even resorted to fishing with small suckers for a while. Had a couple pickups on those, but couldn't stick the fish. One was a low 30s fish. Thought I was pulling the sucker back through the weeds... then I look down and see this little guy gnawing on the sucker! As soon as he saw the boat, he bolted.

Ended up the week catching a few big bass and some pike. Guess the little streak of weather we were in was just too good. Sunny, high skies and temps in the 40 - 60 degree range? Right at turnover time? Not good! The last night we were out on the water (Saturday), the temps started coming up at dark. By the time we got off the lake and were driving in to Bemidji (9 pm), it was 77 degrees! Weird.

All in all... still a good trip... as always. Good luck the rest of this year. Keep us posted.

Mark

That pike looks bigger than that. I guess it's good photgraphy. Nice fish.

When are we going to see you at Stoney Point?

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome Pics. Im sure it was a blast out there for you guys to be able to boat that many muskeys. Thanks for Sharing!!