• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am driving from the Marshall area to Rochester on Tuesday to bring my daughter to the Mayo clinic. How are the roads between here and there? Would some of you be so kind as to share road conditions on Monday? I am not sure how much time I will need to add to the trip. Hubby will be out of the state on Tuesday, so I am Mom and Dad that morning trying to get the other two girls off to school as well.

Thank you so much for your reports!

Carolyn

Your main highways should be in fine condition barring any fresh snow between now and then. Good luck to you and your daughter.

fishingchicks....are you from tyler? I used to teach at LB/RTR and I remember a family that had a daughter who had to go to Mayo for treatments and the like. Just wondering, because I live back in Roch. now and if there is anything I can do to help while you are here, let me know...shoot me an email if I am right... [email protected]

Nate

The roads were great, and the deer were clear. I haven't been to Rochester since July, so this was the first time we had four-lane to Waseca. That was awesome! It was a long day - we returned 16 hours after we left - but good. Thanks for the help!

Carolyn