Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bmc

Just an FYI....

6 posts in this topic

Opening day of rifle season, we were on our way back from bowhunting in Canada and saw that Red was froze over as far as a guy could see. I'm sure with the warm spell and rain we had it openend up again. But if we get some cold, calm nights, I won't be long. No there wasn't anyone out there and I didn't see Kelly P out there checking the landing! LOL

Brian

I can't wait!!

It didn't breakup during the warm weather. Right now it is 7 degrees and calm. It's pretty early in the year but it may be time to hope for no major amounts of snow to sink it.

I'm coming up tomorrow and I was just wondering if you guys think I should bring up the extension for my auger? Thanks for the info.

I'm sure if there is a scim of ice on the lake, Buddy and Shorty Hillman have been itching to try the ice. Buddy likes to submarine, so it won't be long CAJ

Had a friend up at our cabin early last week and he walked out about 200 yrds before he said he heard the ice start crackin and makin him a little nervous!!!

I told him he was NUTS!!! confused.gifcrazy.gif