Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
packman

ice fishing info needed for millacs

7 posts in this topic

this will be our 1st year with a permanant shack, i was wondering where do they usally put the shacks. do they put shacks genearlly in the same location? where are most of the shacks located. how long do the ice shacks usally stay on the lake

The resorts put them out when the ice is thick enough. They are all over the place. Pick a few and give them a call and see what's up.

I roll a portable, but my buddy has a perm outa Hunters, well I think it's Hunters.

If you are not going through a resort, then you can go anywhere.

They can put your house anywhere you want in their area, but not too far from their plowed roads. If you have a spot have them drop it right where you want it. You can move it as much as you want, usually $30 per move. The shacks need to be off by Feb. 28th. They will pull it off any time before that.

WHERE IS A GOOD LOCATION FOR BOTH WALLEYE AND PERCH, IM LOOKING FOR NORTH END SOUTH END NOT LOOKING FOR ANY SPECIFICS BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN E-MAIL ME @ nnelson@prismplasticsinc.com any info would be helpful

North end is where I am Barnacles resort. Red door is 1 1/2 miles to the west. Both have access to the flats and sand break. They both offer summer use of your house. Do you need to get your house moved there? If you do I have #s for resorts and fish house mover. I'm going up there monday to get the house ready to pull out. muskiemike@hotmail.com

Mud or Rock

You have mail grin.gif