Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wallmounter

X-mas Wish List

23 posts in this topic

With Thanksgiving only 2 weeks away and the 6" of snow we are getting right now it will only be a matter of time before people are asking for gift ideas. I have no idea what to ask for so let's hear what is on everyones wish list.

ICE! GOOD THICK CLEAR ICE!! oh and maybe a pail of bait. ... paul

New portable ice shelter. And some ice grin.gif

A new rifle and a nice metal detector..

I don't ice fish. grin.gif

Some Shimano symmetre reels, unisulated rain suit, Fish Eagle 480 gps/fishfinder combo, good health and happiness for family and friends.

The deed to the Pabst brewery, a 68 camaro, a new shotgun, a dog that listens to me, new boat, winning lottery ticket, a bunch of new tip-ups, and a new 28 foot long fish house.

Dare to dream.

Cabels's gift card. I'll take care of the rest.

Continued health and happiness for my friends and family.

I guess good ice then a couple feet of snow wouldn't hurt either. grin.gif

H2OC w/map chip, waders and wader boots, gift cert for Sears.

Quote:

The deed to the Pabst brewery, a 68 camaro, a new shotgun, a dog that listens to me, new boat, winning lottery ticket, a bunch of new tip-ups, and a new 28 foot long fish house.

Dare to dream

If we are going to really dream, I want to be tall, good looking and rich grin.gif

H2Oc with chip, some Mickey Mouse boots, a Setyr rod.

I hope I was good enough grin.gif

Hmmm, Brad Johnson lites up the pack with FOUR td's through the air and 400 yards and WINS. Williamson actually catches two passes in a row with no instant replay. We get that week of Indian summer still this fall and it does not rain or the wind does not go above 10mph I get that winter job in the keys testing fishing lures during the day and beer testing at night. My assistant is a former Miss Octoberfest. On a more serious note I just want to be able to wake up tomorrow and still remember yesterday for a lot of tomorrows.. And the thing about Brad Johnson and the Vikes. grin.gif

Bobby Bass - Johnson throws two TD passes to Santa Clause and the other two to the Easter Bunny.

All I want are lots of lakers, walleyes and panfish laying next to my hole. But, I wouldn't mind a new boat.

H20 C,

Another Leadcore rig,

Less than 5 turnovers on Sunday,

and a spotting scope.

Now I haven't decided if I should wait and see if it is under the tree on xmas day or just buy it all for my 4 year old daughter along with her normal set of goods. tongue.gif

Geee,,,the wife bought Me a new boat in 05 ,,,and lets Me use the shelter and power auger I got her for xmass a few years back,,,so I guess a years supply of beer would be next on My list ,,but I will need my health to do any thing so thats primary wish

Randoid

The way 06 has gone Im wishing for family health. Oh and the back pay I have been waiting for for a year.

Also a 33" walleye would be fantastic. wink.gif

I am just wishing for continued good health and happiness....and perhaps a rock’n mullet...like I had when I was a teenager...back when I had hair.

I'm a simple man, I just want more time to spend with my family.

And it would be nice if I could get over to the B-side bash this Jan. to catch some lakers. grin.gif

I wish I didn't have to work it. mad.gifmad.gif

I wish for Peace on Earth!!!! No more americans dying in Iraq!!! A safe return of all our troops.

A safe journey for my son and his wife on thier trek to ethiopia to pick up the little boys (my future fishing partners) they adopted.

After that a new shimano stella reel on a new g-loomis worm rod!! If I can get the first two the third chioce would just be an extra bonus. cool.gif

More free time....continued outdoor opportunities...a raise....some ice....a lot of snow for xmas(I miss those really white winters, but it has to be fluffy stuff, not the wet stuff that sucks to shovel) blessing and best wishes for family and friends!

Best wishes for all family and friends and a year as good as last.That would be the best wish of all for me. smile.gif

1. My friend of 12 years to come back alive from his 3rd tour in the big giant "litter box" AKA Iraq.

2. Partnership/co-owner of Heineken brewing company of Holland.

3. Pay off my folks' mortgage and build them a bigger house.