Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ktjig

Polar Double Flip Portable*REDUCED*

7 posts in this topic

[Note from admin: This ad is locked - This forum is for used items only. Directions was given prior to purchase option.]

Brand New - Never used.

REDUCED TO $650.00 IN ORDER TO SELL. Last March I bought a Polar double flip portable, stored it indoors all summer, and I am now unable to use it this winter. It has never, ever been used. It went from the showroom floor to my home. This is as spotless as can be, with my guaranteed satisfaction. I set it up last weekend to take pictures. It folds out to 6x12, it is black with two yellow tops on the end to let in light. Four swivel seats are included, plus some extra poles to sweeten the deal. I paid $899.99 plus tax. I was asking $750.00 Now I'm asking $650.00 I am not kidding when I say it is spotless and NEVER used. You can see by the bottom of the tub it is clean. I have more pictures if you want. kterning@brownsworth.com 2004441687843354507_th.jpg 2004460236137753780_th.jpg 2004467482144488157_th.jpg

2004853025317016023_th.jpg 2004861162064490357_th.jpg

2004867837863980504_th.jpg

what is the overall size of the sled

When open,it is 6'x12' and 75" center. When closed, the tub is 42"x6' and 25" high. It has never been used.

does it include a hitch and/or a cover? also, how does the canvas compare to the other brands? you can contact me at jasontighe@iflo.com

This is a quality house with quality materials. I have friends with Polars and they really like them. If your looking for a big house I wouldnt hesitate to buy this one. Its a good deal.

Thanks for your input Northlander. I really appreciate it.

Walleyetighe - you have mail

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• mrpike1973
      I love my 6 inch K Drill however the blades seem to dull faster to me once I figured it out. Happy as a clam. I do regret selling my power auger. I bought a 8 Eskimo power auger for when I go to Mille lacs. the K drill will work just fine but I liked having the 8 inch hole for eyes up there harder to turn there head in a six inch hole. I know you can drill 2 holes together but for me it just worked. Short story Rick G is right on I love my K drill. Would recommend to any one and it's so much lighter when runnin and gunnin.
    • northspear
      tipupsonly it was very hard to just sit and not fish. Yeah it was very very warm up there. I'll walk out if I have to!!!! It'll be my 3rd weekend up in a row.  Love this time of year. 
    • Tony S
        Just wanted to share info on what I know about how those USGS stream gages work.  The stream gaging station will not reflect accurate readings of stage and discharge while ice cover is present.  If you are looking at USGS stream gages you will see a little note in the data table that says "Ice Cover" if this is the case.  They won't be useful until the ice is gone and "Ice Cover" is not showing up next to the readings.  They work on water pressure to estimate the height of water above the gage.  More water flowing under the ice creates more water pressure, so makes the estimated gage height and corresponding estimated discharge go up.  The USGS gage at Manitou should be accurate (no ice cover).  The higher flow will draw the fish in better than low flow.  Another good one to check is the LWCB gages for Rainy Lake and the tailrace below the dam(s).  That will help determine if it's the Forks affecting water levels or just more water coming out of Rainy, which is nice and clear.  Hopefully it won't get muddy!  Maybe see you out there DucksnBucks.  T-Rock-1.
    • Wanderer
      I saw teal for the first time this morning.  I've had 8 drake mergs hanging around the house for at least a week.  Ringnecks have taken their place for about the past week.  The goldeneyes came and went pretty quick.   I heard snows last night.  Other guys reported the same this morning.  One person reported a flock of Ross' geese last night.  Too bad they don't show a hint of setting down around these parts.   Ive heard woodies but can't say I've actually seen one.  And my wood duck house appears to still be empty.  There was a No Vacancy sign on it by this time last year.   In all, I'm seeing the usual suspects but I have to say the numbers are less than last year.  I hope that's just due to there being more open water all around than last year.
    • monstermoose78
      I am getting me some of the 9 amp hour ones