Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walli1

Who's braving the elements on Sat-Sun

10 posts in this topic

I'm really looking forward to my usual saturday morning fishing trip, I'm taking a guy out for the third time this fall, the last two times I've taken him we've had really good results, so the pressure is on to produce the fish, I got a mix bag in the baitwell, redtails, shinners and fatties, I'm ready, I love the challenge! Got the game plan set and I'm pumped! grin.gif

I will be heading to pool 4 on Sat. AM to give that a shot.... cool.gif

We'll be in Prescott, White triton with a white etec.

stop by and say hi

100_2770.jpg

100_2768.jpg

100_2725.jpgFishing was slow till you hit the right spot

Not a good day for us. One big ugly sheepshead, and one really nice crappie. Walli1 saw you just south of the bluff's launch about 10 am? riverdancer, saw you down at prescott, that is one sharp boat! We fished from about 10am until about 2 pm mad.gif

Sparkyber, You really had to work for them today, seems like a few degree temp difference and they just didn't want anything. We did manage a limit today though. What boat were you? We left about the same time. I think I'm going to wait until next week to try again, stop and say hi

Say riverdancer I had to buy breakfast for my buddy cause you lost that fish you had on while I was passing by, I bet him that someone will catch a fish when we went past that area, you were my free breakfast, sorry you lost em! Well I'll be out again in the morning hopefully the fish well be willing to bite again!

we were the two guys in the crestliner fishhawk 1750, we made one pass at prescott and headed back north. We graphed fish all morning, but getting them to bite was another story. I hope we will be able to get out next week, but it sounds to be pretty cold and snowy next week.

Wall1

I guess I owe you a breakfast. I would like to blame it on my better half however that one i can't. We'll be out Sat am. Maybe a friendly little competion?????????????

Got to the river around 7 stayed till 2:30 fishing was slow but at timeS it picked up, caught quite a few walleyes and sauger mix today, ended up with only 4, 15 1/4 - 17 but had to sort, yesterday caught all eyes no saugers. I love the river because its always different every time out. grin.gif