Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
huntingmaxima

SCOPES ON MUZZLELOADERS

3 posts in this topic

I have read hundreds if replies on this subject in the forums, but my question is, is it legal to use a scope on your muzzleloader this year? I am refering to the muzzleloader season only.

Quote:

I have read hundreds if replies on this subject in the forums, but my question is, is it legal to use a scope on your muzzleloader this year? I am refering to the muzzleloader season only.

No, it's not. The regulations book is pretty clear on this one.

THANK YOU. I DO NOT HAVE BOOK IN FRONT OF ME AND I WAS TO LAZY TO LOOK IT UP. I KNEW SOMEONE ON HERE WOULD HAVE THE ANSWER. THANKS AGAIN

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Big A
      Is there a special dance or ritual I can do in an attempt at pleasing said fish gods? Cuz my moves and dance skills just are not up to par this year! Lol. 
    • Jplante
      I will have to look at google earth and see if i can find a street name that'll lead me to an access up there
    • eyeguy 54
      not if I get there first !
    • Surface Tension
      I recognize that spot and I'm fishing your old hole.
    • Big V Bobcat
      I'm in agreement with everyone here. And like a few have eluded to, it's time to move on. There's no point in publicly bashing them because they changed how they operate, and changed their target demographic. I was a frequent visitor for 10+ years, leading up to the newest owners. The best way to protest is with your wallet.   So I've learned to stop caring about what it used to be (guaranteed hangover the next morning), and what it is now. I don't care that they're putting a boat above the bar. I'd rather be in a boat, than under one. It's a tough (seasonal dependent) business up there, so why they chose to alienate their clientele, is beyond me. Nowadays, I spend my money elsewhere, and spend more nights around the campfire instead. I still can't figure out how they even turn a profit, based on the number of cars/boats I see there on any given weekend. Oh well, who cares. Time will tell.