• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for a place on Cass... Any Info?

Hey,

We are still looking to get a place on Cass, preferably the north end (as far south as Trees resort) We are looking for a lot (any size), a back lot with access, a cabin or a year round house on Cass, Buck, Pug hole, maybe even kitchi. If you want to sell something or know someone please let me know. My dad is looking to live their full time as he works in Blackduck.

Also, if we don't find a place we will be looking to rent a cabin starting in march or so. If that doesn't pan out then we will be looking to rent a slip somewhere so we can start learning the lake.

Last, if you know of any hunting land, let me know.

Any info is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

John

I know that there is quite a bit of development happening on Cass right now. I believe there may be more than one resdort selling lots, and there are at least 2 new condo/housing developments being built. I would do an internet search for real estate in the Bemidji area(including Cass lake). You should be able to find the realtors' MLS service website, then search for lakefront properties in there.

hey guys,

Thanks for responding,

We have been talking to realtors and watching the MLS. My dad found a lot in trees harbor that he likes and put in an offer but they won't budge on the price and from what I can see, they seem to be having trouble moving them.

I guess I posted this in hopes that someone had some inside info of a piece that they wanted to sell.

Thanks,

John

My house is for sale and comes with a covered boat slip in a harbor. Give me a call if you want more details.