Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
SledNeck

Randy Moss buyer's remorse (video)

SledNeck

He He He.

link

seriously, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night wishing Randy was still in a vikes uniform. We sure could use him now.

buzzsaw

Now that was a good find Sledneck!

IFallsRon

I wish I hadn't watched that.

PierBridge

Quote:

I wish I hadn't watched that.

Me too........3 minutes 16 seconds of my life wasted....

tcroz

I thought it was hilarious!!! I would take the Superfreak back in a heartbeat!!

buzzsaw

You guys didn't think it was funny??? I mean they played freakin' Barry Manilow to his highlight/lowlight reel....

outdoor ran

Buzz, who's that goffy lookin dude with ya in your avator? You know, the one without the beard and the purple jacket grin.gif Just joking with ya cool.gif

buzzsaw

Your funny! wink.gif Ol' Ragnar (Joe) is always at the VIP tent before games, he's a good dude! I used to work at the City of Minnetonka years ago and knew him when he was a liason to the students at their high school... his main job now is the same position, only at Hopkins high school.... in case you were wondering. tongue.gif

Windy City Walleye Hunter

All you guys better think twice before makin fun of my old song again....

We are the Bears, Shufflin Crew, Shufflin on down, doin it for you. We're not here to cause a tussle, we're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle!!

Now that's entertainment!

DA BEARS,

Windy

bassNspear

There not going to the super bowl. There going to choke coming down the stretch!!!!!!!!!!

They have not choked once, 1985. What year was it that the Queens didn't choke, was it 196....no not that year, maybe it was 197....no not that year either. What year did they win that Super Bowl up in Minny???

We are the Bears, Shufflin Crew....

DA BEARS!

Windy

caseymcq

The Bears sure got spanked by a mediocre Dolphins team. They might make it to the Super Bowl but they will be handed a loss by the Colts.

Casey,

You didn't answer my question. Can you tell me which year the Queens won the whole enchilada, The Big Dance, The Super Bowl??? Well.....I'm waiting! Anybody, anybody, Bueller, Bueller???

Windy

SledNeck

If the vikings won a superbowl 21 years ago what good would it do them now, in the year 2006? It would be sad to sit around bragging about ancient history.

Sled,

Now you're sounding like a Cubbie fan!!!

Windy

genegodawa

Why change the subject again Windy? Cub fans don't brag about the past once the new season starts.

Get over 1985 already. By the way, where were the Bears in 1966 and 1967 (and 1968-1984 for that matter)?

They were the same place the Queens were, Geno. Which was the topic I was responding to. I have never ranked on the "cheddar craniums" about trophies but I had to when the Queens fans were talking about my beloved Bears and their one time at the Big Dance.

Windy

fishyguy

Windy,

Last year after your beloved Sox won the title ancient history did not matter to you. It did not matter that the Twinks had two modern day titles to the Sox one. All that mattered was who was the current World Champs. Now someone picks on your current Bears squad about recent playoff chokes and you want to pull something out more than two decades old to justify your position.

genegodawa

Very astute of you there, Fishy. I likes it.

SledNeck

Quote:

Windy,

Last year after your beloved Sox won the title ancient history did not matter to you. It did not matter that the Twinks had two modern day titles to the Sox one. All that mattered was who was the current World Champs. Now someone picks on your current Bears squad about recent playoff chokes and you want to pull something out more than two decades old to justify your position.

Now thats gonna leave a mark.

Fishy,

It goes a lot further back than 21 years. How many years have the Queens been in the NFL? And which year or years did they win the Superbowl? Game, set and match.

Windy

iland99

Funny to hear that coming from a Bears fan. Usually only Packers fans pull that one out of the closet and dust it off. I always thought Bears fans were more original than that. smirk.gif

When your team's Lombardi trophy is old enough to order a beer, it's time to move on!

fishyguy

Quote:

Fishy,

It goes a lot further back than 21 years. How many years have the Queens been in the NFL? And which year or years did they win the Superbowl? Game, set and match.

Windy

That really has nothing to do with my post. Reading and comprehension please. Hooked on Phonics on its way to the Windy City for you. The post was about your flip flop arguments suiting your needs. I was asking what is important to you. Recent history or acient history. Your Sox discussions in '06 were saying recent titles are what matters. Now your '06 Bears are being defended by a 21 year old title. Respond or don't respond, doens't matter to me. If you are going to respond, at least pretend to read the post.

genegodawa

Xmas idea for Windy guys: new skirt

Just so he can continue to "skirt" the issues.