• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

bad feeling on packers game

Kodiak

i think brett is going to come in here and light us up...and i dont like the packers.

It could happen... they should come out and throw throw throw like the patriots did! I mean they probably only need 10 points to beat us. frown.gif

Buzz,

Don't you and Andy/DTE need to make some avatar bet of some kind?

After falling to Buffalo late, and with the explosive off of the Vikes, maybe you guys can agree it could be a toss-up?

PS What was that post a little while back about the Pack taking 2nd Pl ahead of the Vikes? And we all laughed as if it wasn't even possible.....if only.......

Quote:

Buzz,

Don't you and Andy/DTE need to make some avatar bet of some kind?

We probably should, but that would guarantee a Vikings loss! So with that being said, I sure hope we win... a loss to the Pack would be horrible, although they are playing better and we are playing horrible on offense. Maybe Longwell can win it for us this time at the end of the game.

Longwell will have to win it for us, we cant score a td unless its our defense. Could make for a real ugly game.

I say Packers 24-21, Favre has 300yrds passing and 3td's

1int to Sharper, Rayner kicks a 40 yard FG as time expires. I will be at the game and be walking out of the dome one happy man.

Packers win 147-5

Favre rushes for 6 TD's w/198 yds. Throws 14 more for 582 yds. Then, because it will probably be his last game in the dome- he comes in at linebacker and sacks Brad for a safety. Oh, and he throws a pick to Sharper, tackles him causing a fumble, picks it up and runs it in for the final TD. And then....he comes in and blocks a Longwell FG attempt. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

That about 127 fantasy football points. If he's on your team, I'd definitly start Favre this week.

Oh Flat, that was great.

You just forgot to mention that he'll also cook dinner and do the dishes after the game.

Boy, after a game like that, Madden's lust is going to reach such a level that he might just keel over and croak. grin.gif

they may pass the whole game but wait mcarthy will make some assnine call and throw it 1st and goal, man that was a killer last week.

Man, I just haven't had much time to get on the site as I use to. Two kids now, wife training for marathon and I'm already training and looking ahead to Ironman Wisconsin next September.

But those of you will to take a 1 week avatar bet I'll take it. Odds makers have the Vikings at 5.5. I know that's a tough spread to swallow being a Vikings fan, but if your willing I'm game.

Andy

I have no idea how they came up with a 5.5 spread. I thought that was our scoring average.

That said, I will take your wager DTE. I don't feel good about this game the way we are playing but this may be the most significant prize either of our teams play for this year.

Quote:

I have no idea how they came up with a 5.5 spread. I thought that was our scoring average.

That said, I will take your wager DTE. I don't feel good about this game the way we are playing but this may be the most significant prize either of our teams play for this year.

They must be taking Defensive TD's into consideration. laugh.gif

If it was possible, they both should lose on Sun grin.gif I'm a Packer fan but if I had to bet my life savings(debts) I'd vote the Vikes win.

Vikings will win...End of story! smirk.gif This week the Vikings offense will explode and Johnson will throw a couple TD passes and the vikings will rush for a couple more, plus the D will be very strong for the Vikes. I don't know what the final score will be, but I say they win by a pretty big margin and send the packers back to the land of cheese bruised and beat!!! shocked.gif Atleast I hope that's what happens? wink.gif

Good luck to all Packers and Vikings fan's today I think its going to be a heck of a game. But it's time to get ready and head to the dome to tailgate.

fishyguy,

Looks like your they only one to stand up and take the challenge. 3-0 in avatar bets so far this year. Don't worry its' only for a week.

Here you go:

favrewo2.jpg

`

Well a bet must be paid. Maybe I will pull a Windy and not show up for the rest of the week. grin.gif

I think CatMan should pay up even though he never officially accepted....his post was awfully optimistic, and in the end, all wrong.

2nd place Packers sounds pretty good, considering.....

Quote:

they may pass the whole game but wait mcarthy will make some assnine call and throw it 1st and goal, man that was a killer last week.

It still brings me to tears....

Quote:

It's not so much about the game as what you do to get over it when you get home.
wink.gif

done it buzzsaw.....Feelin much better now... grin.gif

OK Buzz, now you are starting to sound like a certain WSox fan we know and love.....ignore the unpleasantness (such a word?) of it all....only think pleasant thoughts and do pleasant things right?

Unpleasantness???

I really don't know what you mean, Geno!!!

The grass is green, the sky is blue

Breathe in, Breathe out.

Wax on, Wax off

Bears Win, BEARS WIN!

We are the Bears, Shufflin Crew! DAAAAA Bears

Windy