Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

hey Brett

1 post in this topic

1. First upload your picture to a picture hosting site, such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

2. Now you have them stored, go to your picture you want to share.

3.Click on the thumbnail and you should get a picture that fits to the page( if not you can use thumbnail or resize).

4. Right click on the image you want to post.

5. At the bottom select properties.

6. Highlight the web address in properties( NOT FROM ADDRESS BAR the one in the properties box) and copy the entire address.

7. Write what you want for your post.

8. Wherever you want the picture click on the "Image" link( Instant UBB Code).

9. Paste the address you copied from the properties in the image pop up window and click ok. You will then see the URL mumbo jumbo in your post.

10. Continue and preview post with pic.

11. Submit post

That should do it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• DJ_Slick
      3 generations fished MEA weekend together for our final hurrah of the season. Friday started in the river - never got a bite, nor did we see any caught.  Went out of the lighthouse gap to 22 feet and did well.  Good snappy bite, lots of fish, but no size.  At least we had a nice fish fry.  Didn't see all that many caught around us, though.  Some of the sauger had egg sacs in them.  Wind blew us off the lake mid-afternoon when the boat was swinging so fast at anchor that the jig wouldn't stay on the bottom and the bite quit. Saturday went back out of the gap, but went to 24 feet hoping for bigger fish to take home.  Didn't find any.  Biggest might have been 16".  Bite was a little slower and much softer.  Lots of short bites and hangers-on.  Stingers would probably have doubled the number of fish we hooked. Whoever decided that late morning/early afternoon on Saturday the 22nd was the right time to pull all the navigation buoys out of the bay and gap ought to have their head examined.  There were many dozens of boats on the lake yet when we came in at 3 PM, and not a buoy to be found.  The weather forecast is for continued warm temps.  No freeze on the horizon anywhere.  They should have at least waited until the last busy weekend of the year was over with before pulling the buoys.  I get that everyone has a schedule for end of the season activities, but would it have hurt to wait until Monday?
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      This will be my last report until ice fishing season! I fished the last couple of days and it was a very slow bite for me. Used lindys and jigs with minnows. Fished 22' to 42' depths. Boated a total of 22 walleyes in two mornings of fishing. Only one lower end slot in the bunch. Will post again as soon as I get out ice fishing! Cliff
    • JohnnyO
      Thanks for the report, Did you try a Jig  and minnow? What was the water temp? I was up there on Saturday, the fog rolled in 30 minutes before we got there. I talked to someone that just came in and said they were fishing for about an hour with no luck. The fog was bad 20 ft. visibility, that's why they came in.  Thanks
    • castmaster
      I would suggest Devil's. Can keep 3 times as many walleyes as Red, plus the bonus perch and the pike from out there,are some of the best eating anywhere.   limits at Devils... Walleyes 5 per day 10 in possession  Pike 5 per day 10 in possession  Perch 20 per day 40 in possession  Tons of structure to fish. Decent amount of lodging options.
    • Crappie2760
      I fished the Aitkin flowage looking for Largemouth, but didn't catch any bass.  Once the water turns 50 degress or colder, they shut down (in my experience anyway).  I recorded water temps of 47 - 49 degrees everywhere I went on BSL.  The pike were really hot in that area.  I also fished around islands on the northwest corner of the lake and caught a couple small pike on cranks.  I tried a little panfish jigging around the same islands and found some real nice perch.  I didn't catch any walleye, but I never know where to fish for them.  I have luck occasionally with leeches on BSL, but that's just with a slip bobber.  I didn't use any live bait this past weekend.  I threw everything back as I always do. I witnessed something really cool Saturday morning around noon.  A doe and a fawn jumped up from bedding down on the small island south of Frog Island and I saw them swim over to Frog Island.  A short while later, I saw them run into the water off the shallow east facing point of Frog Island and swim northeast all the way the center of the north shore.  I followed them with my trolling motor about 100 yards behind all the way to make sure they made it safely across.  That was a LONG swim for that little fawn and she crushed it!  They made it to the north shore and hopped off no problem.  That was really cool to see.