Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolfpaak

Another new guy!!!

7 posts in this topic

Thought i would jump in and introduce myself,

Kenny, age 45, Love to hunt deer. Use an OLD style Muzzleloader, A Marlin 30-30, and just started to Bow hunt THIS YEAR! Never to old to learn!

Been lurkin on this site for about 6 months and find it to be a good source for info! So far have used the Cheap mineral mix for deer someone posted awhile ago and it was eaten up quick! And a few of the tips also!

So thats about it for now, will be checkin in more often!

Later,

Kenny

Kenny

Welcome to Fishing Mn and we are glad you joined us.There are alot of great guys here and the info and knowledge is endless.We look forward to your future posts.

Again Welcome. smile.gif

welcome to the family!!

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to the FishingMinnesota.com!!!!

Great to have you with us!

welcome, i am a fairly new bowhunter myself it is a AWESOME sport.

Welcome to the Hot Spot Outdoors & Fishing Minnesota!

You found more info and resource than a guy knows what to do with!

Plus some pretty cool guys to chat with as well.

Once again, welcome! Make yourself at home!