Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iceman16

Finland Isabella area?

5 posts in this topic

hows the rut goin up there? will be up at wildhurst lodge for the weekend lookin some action. my aunt shot a nice 8 pointer last night. havent been up there sence the first weekend of moose huntin. thanks for any posts.

iceman

Say Hi to Leroy for me-

Leroy hes a charter thats for sure. great uncle. has always helped me out huntin. who should i say hi from? what area did ya get that nice bull in the pic?

iceman

I shot my Moose 2 years ago about 4 miles just north of wildhurst off of Hwy 1. My father in laws name is Barry Collatz and he has a cabin just south of wildhurst- We always see Leroy when we are up there and have a couple of beers- When I shot my Moose I went right to leroy and he helped my out when I needed alittle help- I just saw leroy the night he shot his moose and he was in a GREAT mood- MY name is Mike and Just mention my father in law Barry and he'll know- Good luck-

yea i was up there that first week with them my two uncles were well, to say the least in great moods tell i woke them up early the next morning when i left for my bow stand. you must have seen him before he got crabby that night. i dont think i have heard so many cow calls in one night. every time we wanted a beer we would do the cow call. well i am headed up after work tomorrow night to give it my all. my aunt shot a nice buck up there monday. you should look at the web page to look at some of the beauties shot up there this year. one of them looks like someone shot a horse and mounted some horns on it. talk to ya later and ill tell leroy hi for ya.

iceman