Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kentuck_ike

hey setterguy

7 posts in this topic

I have a cousin looking for an english setter. do you know or recomend any breeders

Thanks, Ike

jnovatney@msn.com

Depending on what he's looking for I have a couple different options for him.

Dont forget to let him know about those Red Dogs too wink.gif

I won't forget, and what I do I'm sure Scott will fill him in on.

Did you get your dogs out on any more grouse? I saw a lot of birds deer hunting last weekend. I think I will be out after some Thanksgiving weekend too.

Been out 4 times this season, now is when I get into the woods after my busy time is over. So far 26 birds pointed, in a total of 16 hours in the woods. Dogs are just now starting to get into shape as I didn't send them the NoDak this year. Thinking about heading up somewhere next week, give the deer hunters one more weekend to fill tags.

I hit a particular trail the second weekend of Oct. which really showed how the population is getting better.

I brought 18 shells with and ran out in about an hour and a half! I dont even know how many points we had. If I were a better shot we would have gotten more than 5 birds. It was still a blast. It seemed like the beeper collar was beeping "point" the whole time we were out!!